Warner Bros: Viral Billboard
- Launch contagion in Canada with Warner's agency Lowe Roche using a unique OOH installation
- Cultivate the message of the movie on a billboard using nothing but bacteria
- Generate buzz offline/online and drive YouTube views
- 2 specially made petri-dishes installed into a vacant shop lot in Toronto
- Curate designated logos and letters which grew out of bacteria over 6 days.
- Multi colour bacteria and fugal strains created to give the installation more impact.
- Over 100,000 twitter and facebook mentions, 405,000 youtube views
- More than £2,000,000 of national and international PR (offline and online)
- Campaign mentions and coverage in over 100 countries.
Working with CURB, from start to finish, has been a pleasure. From our first call, CURB had a firm understanding of the effect we were hoping to achieve and applied their expertise to bring things to a level beyond all of our expectations. The preparation and tests CURB conducted in advance gave us a great deal of reassurance that what we’d actually dreamed up was feasible, which meant far fewer sleepless nights for us in the days leading up to start of our project. Overall, it was a great collaboration, a smooth process, and an experience we hope to repeat in the future.
Glen & Mike