Nokia: Event Amplification
- Nokia wanted to make standout spaces for the Cannes Young Lions engagements
- CURB created an immersive interactive english garden complete with shed, charging tables and Twitter wall as well as a branded 5m solid sand bar for the official party
- A 60 sqm indoor space was covered with over 20+ trees and 100+ shrubs and plants
- The bar was the focal point of the party - it used 5 tonnes of sand and have a full service counter.
- The busiest sponsors area at the Young Lions
- 90% of all users of the garden said they prefer to work in an environment containing nature
- Over 35% of all Tweets about Nokia at Cannes had positive mentions about either the garden or bar
Thanks for all your hard work in Cannes. I just wanted to say working with CURB on Nokia has been a blast, major thanks for all your hard work, you've delivered awesome stuff time and time again and helped us out of some serious scrapes.
Patrick Charlton, Senior Creative Producer