Check out our image slideshow
Extreme: Guerilla Marketing
- Help Extreme bring its brand back into the creative industry and deliver a high impact PR stunt at low cost.
- Deliver a campaign that represents the core Extreme brand values that will directly appeal to their target audience.
- Create a media first using entirely natural materials.
- Snowtagging (imprinting ads using a template in snow) created and perfected by the CURB founder.
- 2500 placements put in snow across London's West End during the worst snowfall in 50 years in Feb 2009.
- Campaign proposed, signed off and delivered within 5 hours.
- Campaign delivered by one member of CURB team with accompanying photographer.
- Over 15,000 people exposed to snow adverts placed across London's West End.
- Photos take and submitted online go viral all over the world.
- Extreme receives over £3,500,000 in offline and online pr coverage ( incl all major nationals & CNN, CANAL+, BBC)
- Over 300,000 blog posts and web impressions praising campaign and Extreme's innovation
- Snow Tagging media wins Gold at Cannes Lions Outdoor category for 2010
- Most read and commented article on Creative review during first 6 months of 2009.
Extreme has a long history of both branding innovation and association with alpine adrenaline living, buts its not very often we get to bring these both together onto the streets of London. CURB were able to turn it around in a couple of hours and we were very impressed with what they delivered
Al Gosling, Founder Extreme